The Conference for the revival of Chinese villages, Taijiang which is co-sponsored by the School of Architecture, Tsinghua University, Beijing Green Cross, China Foundation for Poverty Alleviation, China Traditional Village Protection and Development Special Committee, Kaistart & SU and People’s Government of Taijing County will be held in 15th of June, 2017, Guizhou, Taijing. This forum is another grand occasion for rural issue after Xinxian Forum and Dongzi Forum which are held last year. The forum will consist of four parts - Comprehension, Cultural Innovation, Homestay and Poverty Alleviation.
Duration: 15th of June- 18th of June, 2017
June the 15th (Thursday)- Registration and visiting the Military Museum.
June the 16th (Friday)- Opening ceremony; Summit; Lunch (special Tok Panjang); Miao nationality’s Bonfire party in Jiaogong Village.
June the 17th (Saturday)- Summit; Visiting Hongyang Pasture in daytime; Jiangtai night talk in Hongyang Village.
June the 18th (Sunday)- Enjoying dragon canoe race in Changtan Village; Guests and Representatives leaving.
Representatives should pay 1999RMB per person for the conference (including referent materials, dinning and hotel expenses(1bed of a Standard Twin Room) for 4 days, airport pick-up service etc.) You should remit the money to the designated account in advance. Taijiang Summit will offer Standard Twin Room for every representative. We could provide King Room for special needs if there is enough room. However that would cause an extra fee for 800 RMB per person.
The committee of the Confrence would set a reception area at Kaili Nan High-speed Rail Station and would organize buses to the reception area.
1. Guests from Guiyang Longdongbao Airport to Guiyang Bei Station (Kaili Nan Station): We would like to suggest the guests who will be here by plan to arrive at Guiyang Airport after 12 AM.
a. You could take the High-speed rail from Guiyang Airport (Gongdongbao High-speed Rail Station) to Guiyang Bei Station and then transfer to the line from Guiyang Bei Station to Kaili Nan Station to the reception area. Please notice the final train runs from 16:46 to 17:05.
b. You could take the airport bus which is 20RMB and set off every 30 minutes to Guiyang Bei Station and then transfer from Guiyang Bei Station to Kaili Nan Station to the reception area.
Tip: The final high-speed rail from Guiyang Bei Station to Kaili Nan Station runs from 17:40 to 18:18.
2. We would organize a bus at Kaili Nan Station to take guests to the hotel in Taijiang at 12:00, 15:00, 18:30, 21:00.
Please arrive at the meeting point in time. If you are late for the pick-up bus you will need to take the airport bus or passenger terminal’s bus to get to Taijiang Hotel or Tianda Hotel to register yourself.
Tip: Kaili Nan Station is nearest transportation junction from Taijiang. We suggest all the guests to pick Kaili Nan Station as the first arrival point choice and Guiyang Bei Station, Guiyang Longdongbao Airport later.
1. Host Unit: The School of Architecture of Tsinghua University, Beijing Green Cross, China Foundation for Poverty Alleviation, China Traditional Village Protection and Development Special Committee, Kaistart & SU.
2. Co-host Unit: People’s Government of Taijing County.
3. Co-organizer: Traditional Villages Laboratory of THUPDI, Daijiang Sport Development Committee, SMART Rural Innovation Alliance, 978 Rural Construction.
4. Undertaker: Shenzhen Aixiangcun Media Ltd.
Tel：18676703212 Yeehsin Xiao, (+86) 0755-28895149
Attending application form deadline: 5th June ,2017。